Who we are:
TAPTAP, founded in Madrid in 2010, is now present in 10 markets within Europe and the Americas. Our clients are major multinational brands and media/creative agencies seeking data-driven branding solutions through digital channels. TAPTAP developed its own technology and operates globally through Sonata Platform.
The candidate will play an important role within both the Ad Ops & the broader Commercial teams. The incumbent will take primary responsibility for the successful trafficking and optimization of all advertising data-driven digital campaigns using TAPTAP’s proprietary platform, Sonata.
The candidate will proactively manage campaigns booked by the EMEA Sales team – Direct Response, Branding or Tactical whether sold directly, or programmatically ensuring all booked campaigns not just deliver in volume terms, but also exceed client expectations in terms of overall performance.
The candidate will work very closely and regularly interact with the Sales & Product teams and through them with all customers, be they agencies and clients direct. The Ad Trafficker will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date forecasts of inventory availability, as well as providing ad hoc and regular reporting and recommendations on site, campaign and ad performance, sell-through and yield.
The candidate will work in close collaboration with the Product and Sales teams, and act as his/her interface with Sonata, to ensure that client Media programmatic revenues continue to grow across all Data-Driven Digital Strategies.
1. Programming and Implementing Digital Media campaigns:
- Interface with agencies, publishers and other partners.
- Reviewing and processing advertising campaign material.
- Requiring plan assets, such as creatives and tracking tags.
- Setting up data-driven digital ad campaigns in Sonata.
- Managing bid strategies for campaigns.
- Operating across ad servers, ad technology solutions and Sonata’s DSP & DMP platform.
- Guaranteeing the campaign’s kick-off and deployment.
2. Monitoring the Digital Media campaigns:
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
- Analyze digital inventory to determine what is performing best for sponsors based on click-through rate, viewability, and user engagement, and any other KPIs.
- Following-up daily on the campaign’s KPI’s Fill out the daily monitoring forms.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Design and implement benchmarks according to performance or quality assurance KPIs.
- Informing alert situations to the team.
3. Optimizing the Digital media campaigns:
- Applying A/B testing on the creative pieces, targeting segments or media plans in order to improve the impact on the distinct audiences.
- Analyze and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance and any improvements to the strategic plan to increase conversion.
- Maximizing performance and ad revenue.
- Providing campaign reports to internal teams, using internal and third-party sources as needed.
- Elaborating the results and insights reports for our clients and partners.
- Min. 2 years of experience on similar position within a trade desk or publisher adops team.
- Programmatic Buying, with particular emphasis on Real Time Bidding, is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up process.
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of on-line and digital advertising metrics.
- Good understanding and experience of programmatic advertising – platforms, vendors and processes.
- Certification on several DSP, DMP platforms.
- Advanced spreadsheet capabilities.
- Permanent position based in Madrid.
- Strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international firm.
- Very competitive compensation package, according with the candidate´s profile & experience.
- Ticket Restaurant/Health Insurance
- Company sponsored training.
- Great working environment.