Lab Cave Games is a mobile gaming company based in Madrid and part of Fibonad Corporation which DNA is based on our company history and that’s why innovation, creativity and efficiency are our three main pillars.
Our workplace is dynamic, with a collaborative environment that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, quality, fun and analysis. That way, we strive to improve mobile games development from a very data-driven decision making process, creating optimized and even more attractive products.
Curretly we’re expanding our business so we are looking for an Ad Mediation Product Manager to join our team! We are looking for someone who has expertise with Apps, ASO and Analysis.
- Lead the creation and implementation of a new ad-mediation solution from the product perspective, taking care of industry opportunities, developers needs, competitors strenghts and weaknesess, and suggesting functionalities.
- Define product roadmap and manage the complete whole project by involving all different teams (marketing, development, QA, growth, design, sales, etc), organizing and priorizing tasks, and making sure deadlines are met.
- Position and market the mediation solution, by leading and coordinating all sales, branding, marketing, business development and growth efforts.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Previous at least two-year experience in an ad-network or mediation solution.
- Previous at least two-year experience managing cross-team projects.
- Knowledge of mobile app industry, specially gaming.
- Negotiation and empathy skills.
- Interest, curiosity, willing to learn and quickly adapt yourself to this fast-changing ecosystem.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of app KPIs: DAU, ARPDAU, LTV, CTR, IR, etc.
- Basic knowledge of app monetization.
- Good communication skills, proactive and team player.
- English is a MUST!
If you are the right candidate we’ll take care of you, one of our main interests is the well-being of our team – that’s why we periodically organise team-building events to encourage teamwork and create synergies between different departments.
In addition, we enjoy an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year. That way, we conciliate both the personal and working life of all our employees.