Campaign Assistant Advertiser / Awin
Awin (renombrada a zanox), es la red global de marketing de afiliación que permite a anunciantes y afiliados de todos los tamaños hacer crecer su negocio online.
Entre las especificaciones del puesto destacan:
Monitoring results online marketing mix affiliation programs
Preparation of presentations, meetings and trainings for advertisers
Assistant to marketing and media plans & proposals.
Communication with both advertisers and publishers
Fluent level of English
Strong communication & learning skills
Analytical & commercial profile (excel usability)
Disponibilidad media jornada (mañanas o tardes)
Informática: Excel, MSOffice, PowerPoint, WORD
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Localidad: Madrid, Madrid, España
Horarios: Mañanas o tardes
Contrato: Convenio prácticas estudiantes
Remuneración: 300 a 500 euros/mes
Director of Publisher Services / Mobusi
At mobusi we’re looking for a Director of Publisher Services to join our team!
With offices in Spain (HQ), Mexico and Los Angeles, and a highly motivated group of nearly 250 employees, mobusi is a technology media company with a mobile-first and performance mindset.
We obtain over 5 million leads per month worldwide. We maximize revenue obtained by our media partners thanks to our global coverage and optimization algorithms.
Want to work in a dynamic, fun environment in one of the leading companies in the sector? Are you interested in digital marketing and mobile advertising? Does in-stream, out-streamI, CPV and CPE ring a bell? If you answered yes you’re in luck, because we’re looking to expand!
We just opened a new office in Los Angeles, so we are looking for new people to join our big family. With great room for growth and career opportunities. As Director of Publisher Services you’ll be part of team who manages our partnerships and supports inventory growth for our leading brand video advertising solution. Working closely with the Business Development, Operations and Product teams, the ideal candidate will deliver the best customer service and inventory management in order to satisfy mobusi’s revenue channels and product adoption among our publisher partners.
Your functions will include:
- Managing a database of potential publishers offering mobusi’s portfolio of services and solutions based on video presenting the appropriate strategy on an individual and customized basis.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate success in solving problems, driving operational efficiency, and generating new revenue and partnerships.
- Analytical aptitude with good business sense; ability to extract and make quick decisions using raw sets of data (showcase strategies to maximize growth with current partners, optimization of existing publishers results…).
- Negotiation of contractual terms with assigned publishers.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to troubleshoot and provide efficient resolutions for partner’s revenue and technical inquiries.
- Strong relationship management skills, sales, or consulting experience.
- Accurately being able to do new business and push publishers.
- Knowledge of the US digital video landscape, ideally with a roster of relevant publishers within the space.
- Attend relevant industry events
The ideal candidate will have 4 years of experience in the digital advertising industry ideally with a focus on video, and will have performed similar functions to those listed above. We are looking for someone who is well organized, knows how to work in a team setting and is able to handle a high workload.